A hotel close to Futuroscope
Hotel Plaza is located ten minutes by foot from the second largest theme park in France.
A hotel in Poitiers, extremely well located, since it is close to Futuroscope and not far from the town.
How to get there?
- Massy-TGV 1 hour 33
- Paris-Montparnasse 1 hour 37
- Bordeaux 1 hour 49
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle 2 hours 16
- Lille Europe 3 hours 20
- Toulouse 4 hours 10
- Lyon Part-Dieu 4 hours 03
- Strasbourg 4 hours 40
2 arrival stations:
- TGV Futuroscope station (5 mins from the hotel) with direct access to Futuroscope
- Poitiers Centre TGV station (15 mins from the hotel)
From Poitiers station: take the town bus VITALIS (Line 1, 1 Express or Line 1B) or a taxi to get to Hotel Plaza.
From the Futuroscope station: Ask the reception to send you a taxi or the shuttle bus to pick you up (subject to availability)
International Poitiers-Biard airport (15 mins from the hotel)
With RYANAIR :
- From London, 1 hour 15 and from Edinburgh, 1 hour 35
With HOP :
- From France and the towns of Ajaccio, Biarritz, Brest, Caen, Clermont, Lille, Lorient, Lyon, Marseille, Metz- Nancy, Montpellier, Mulhouse
- From Europe and the towns of Basel, Barcelona, Brussels, Naples, Budapest, Dusseldorf, Prague, Stuttgart
Motorway A10 exit no 28 (2 mins from the hotel) or D910 (Futuroscope exit)
From Tours: 50 mins
From Nantes: 2 hours 10
From Bordeaux: 2 hours 30
From Paris: 3 hours 10
From Rennes: 3 hours 15
From Lyon: 5 hours